
While we were there, David took Abbey on a ride on the four wheeler. They went with David's dad and brothers Kason, Dallin, and Justin. They were gone for about 2 hours, but Abbey had a good time. I wasn't sure she would like it, but she did awesome. We also went to see the fireworks at Gunnison Valley High School and we saw the movie Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs.
*As a side note, the day we left to go out of town we had a really bad rain storm. Once again, we had water come in under our sliding glass door and it buckled our wood floors again. We are not sure what we are going to do about it since the people responsible (the glass company who installed the door and the builder, Trophy Homes) are now both bankrupt. The HOA is trying to come up with a solution, but we don't know yet what is going to happen. I will update on this when I find out details.









4 comments:
Sounds like you had a great 4th...Love to be in the mountains..such a peaceful place....sorry to hear about your home..that really stinks especially those that are to blame are not taking responsibility...
Yay, I am so glad I was stalking! I found your blog, your girls are so stinkin cute!
Wow... I truly didn't think that anything could get more special than the Magna parade... apparently I was wrong :) Good old Gunnison! I love Sanpete County!! Looks like you had a fun holiday.
I think the Gunnison parade was out red-necked by the Magna parade, my boys would of LOVED the Gunnison parade with all the farm equipment, instead they got their eardrums blown by all the stupid muscle cars..... And got a great glimpse of some skin on the back of a trailer....
Post a Comment