A lot has been going on lately, life is crazy! So I will catch up on all that has been going on in our lives.
David has been really busy with projects at work and school. Sometimes I feel like we only see him on the weekends. He was able to take a couple days off work a couple weeks ago and we got a few little projects done around the house. We (David) installed a "hotel" style shower curtain rod in our bathroom and also put in a new toilet paper roll holder. Abbey broke ours about a year ago and we have never fixed it. He also hung some hooks in the girls room so they have a place to hang their coats and backpacks. It was really nice to have him home for a few days.
To all those that didn't already know, I am pregnant with baby number four. I am about 13 weeks along. We are really excited, we wanted our last two close together. Really, I just hate being prego and just wanted to get it over with! I also have been sick lately, not pregnancy sick, but I have had a low-grade fever for about 3 weeks. I am really tired all the time and have no energy to get anything done. My house is a disaster and I am WAY behind on the laundry. I have had a lot of help though from my family. David has done the majority of the grocery shopping and taking care of the kids, my parents have brought dinner over a few times and my dad even came over and did my dishes. My sister Hillary and her friend Paul came over last week and cleaned my bathrooms and dusted the furniture. Everyone has been so wonderful. Last Tuesday I had my first OB appointment and my doctor decided to run some tests for different viruses to see what is going on with me. There are 3 viruses that are not good to have while you are pregnant (like mono) so we are hoping it isn't one of those. I should find out the test results this week. I am just so tired of feeling this way! The pregnancy is actually going well, I really haven't felt too sick. I have only thrown up 4 times so far, and for those that know me, that is a big accomplishment. I threw up 3 times a day with my last pregnancy. (Sorry about all the complaining!)
Alyssa is loving school and is doing really well. Her teacher loves her and has nothing but good to say about her. I am so proud of her. She has also been a really big help to me while I have been sick. She helps with Avery a ton! I am so lucky to have her as a daughter!
Abbey is also doing good. She likes school and is also doing well. She has a huge personality and she is really busy all the time.
Avery is growing up too fast! She is so sweet and we love having her around! She is nine months old now. She is standing up and walking along the couch. She will be walking soon for sure. She loves to watch Alyssa and Abbey play. You can tell she just wants to join in the fun. I will update with her new stats after her check-up tomorrow morning.
In other news, David's Grandpa Pugmire passed away on Friday night. He was diagnosed about two weeks ago with stage 4 cancer that was in his liver, lungs and pancreas. They originally gave him three to six months and he only lived to a couple weeks. We just saw him in July at their house in Bear Lake and he seemed fine. We will really miss him!
5 comments:
I am so sorry that you are sick! I know how hard that is. I hope that you feel better soon.
And wow, Congratulations on Number 4!!! That was fast!!! Even though my boys are only 17 months apart, I couldn't imagine being pregnant and having a nine-month old right now. You are super woman!
hope you get feeling better soon... good luck with the pregnancy!
You definitely are busy! It always feels busier too when you don't feel so great. So... when can I come over and get a load of laundry? I have a big washing machine and dryer! :-D
WOW! You really are super mom!! Way to go and congratulations!!! I'm so sorry you are sick, i hope you get feeling better soon! BTW my blog isn't private anymore ;)
Congrats on being pregnant! I'm sorry you're sick on top of it, that's a bummer. I'm actually 7 weeks along with #3 right now. Hopefully you'll feel better soon and can start enjoying the second trimester.
Post a Comment