



My sweet Alyssa turned 8 on December 23rd. I can't believe how fast eight years has gone by! Today was the day she was baptized. She was so excited to be able to get baptized! She really has been looking forward to this day for a long time. I still remember the day she was born into our family. We are so blessed to have her and we are so proud of her and her example. We gave her a set of brand new scriptures with her name on them. She was so happy to finally have her very own set. We love you sweetheart!
3 comments:
Congratulations! What an exciting milestone.
We are excited for you Alyssa!
Awww, how sweet!!! I love Alyssa's dress. Congrats to Alyssa on such a wonderful choice.
goodness, I am so behind on my google reader... anyway, congrats to Alyssa and her baptism! That is great... I love her pretty dress
Post a Comment