The day of Anatyn's party was the same day as Senior Prom for my sister. I was so excited because I got to help her get ready since I was already at their house setting up for the party. Earlier that week my mom had a second surgery on her ankle so she was down for a couple weeks. I think my mom felt a little left out of the festivities, so when her boyfriend Trent came to pick her up, they did the corsage/boutonniere tradition in her bedroom so she could see. Then a few of us walked over across the street to take a few pictures. There were about 5 of us with cameras and only two couples so it felt a little "paparazzi"-ish. She is absolutely gorgeous and looked stunning in her blue dress. I am so lucky to have her as a sister. She is my only sister and she helps me out a ton! It has been fun to be her second mom and be there for her while she was growing up.
1 comment:
Oh she is SO pretty!! I love her dress!!
Post a Comment