A few weeks ago I was able to be a parent volunteer for a field trip with Alyssa's class. I don't get to spend much one on one time with her since I have two little ones at home demanding my attention, but I had my awesome sister come over to watch the babies so I could go. The field trip was to the Special Olympics that were held at the University of Utah. The fourth grade kids all made signs to cheer on the events. We were able to watch bocce, swimming and basketball. Alyssa was so excited to have me there and ride the bus with her. She chose to sit at the back of the bus which was kind of a bummer since all the kids in front of us wanted their windows open. I was completely windblown, but we had a great time hanging out!
1 comment:
That is an awesome field trip!!
Post a Comment