Wednesday, 17 October 2012

12 Years!



Back in August David and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary! It is so crazy how time can go so fast! This year we got a room at the amazing Johnson Mill in Midway. It was so nice there! We had a few friends tell us that they had stayed there and how great it was so we thought we would give it a try. We left home around 9:30 am on Saturday morning and headed up to Park City where we did some school shopping for the kids and went to lunch and a movie. I think we saw the new Batman movie. After that we went to the hotel to unwind for a bit before going to get some dinner. We ended up at a local Mexican restaurant where the food was delicious, but the portions were HUGE! We should have shared a plate. Sunday morning started with an amazing breakfast outside the hotel next to a small lake and waterfall. We had a nice, relaxing little getaway!

1 comment:

Chelsee said...

Happy 12 years! That place looks so nice I want to go there.