Friday, 25 September 2009

Updates...

We have been super busy lately! With Abbey in kindergarten and Alyssa in second grade, I am doing a lot of driving! I am so glad I get to be the one to drop off/pick up my kids from school though. It is sad to see the little kids that are picked up by the daycare workers. I love being able to see their happy faces after school. They both are loving school!

Alyssa had parent teacher conferences last week and her teacher had nothing but good to say about her. She is doing really well and she is really friendly to her classmates. I was able to go to her class last week to hear her present a book report project that she worked on. She did great! Before I left the class sang two songs to me. It was so cute.

Abbey is the tallest person in her class. On her first day of school when all the kids were lined up to go inside I noticed that she is at least a head taller than the other kids. It always makes me laugh because for those of you who know us know that we are not "tall" people. She is also loving her class and is always happy when she is done with school. Some of the homework she brings home is the same as what she learned in preschool, so I hope as the year goes on it will get more challenging.

Avery is 7 1/2 months old now. She is crawling all over the place and has now figured out how to stand in her crib by holding onto the side rail. She has two bottom teeth and I think she is going to get some top ones soon. She is always so happy and we love having her as a part of our family.

As for me, when I am not driving, or sleeping, or working, I have been making a lot of hair bows. My friend Kristin and I have been making them together and it has become my new favorite past time. Our goal is to sell them, but we usually end up liking them so much we just want to keep them all! I do have some that I plan to sell and I will probably post some pictures on here if anyone is interested.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOL! You sound like me, I've been making the "pillowcase" dresses with the intention to sell but I like them so much that I want to keep them or just give them to my neighbor so I can see them on her cute girls..... Maybe we should join together you can make bows to match my dresses, I don't after all have any cute girls to dress up!!!

mh said...

Well, I want some BOWS! It is always fun to see how you are doing. Your girls are so dang cute!