Tuesday, 15 December 2009
The results are in....
Yesterday was our big day! Most likely our final ultrasound. As many of you know I am prego with baby number four. I wanted my last two close together, mostly because I don't like being pregnant and I really want to get it over with and really be able to enjoy my kids. We were really hoping for a boy this time, we love our girls, but we thought it would be fun to get something different. Well, too bad, because it is another GIRL!!!! I was totally shocked! I just could not believe it! I really thought the odds were in our favor. David was pretty bummed at first, but last night he told me that he was really excited to see our new little girl's face. He really is so good with girls so I can see why Heavenly Father would trust us with such sweet girls. We have no idea on any names, we feel like we need to use another "A" name, but middle names have us stumped. I refuse to use the name Charity as a middle name, so maybe something like "Joy" or "Love". Any suggestions would be appreciated! Someday when we have a bigger house I think we will have to build David a "man-cave" so he can have some time away from princesses, dress-ups, Barbies, and all the other girly things that invade our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have 2 family members with A girl names, Adelyn and Ashlynn...as for the middle name...I vote for Joy!
You have cute girls, so maybe that's another reason the Lord sends you girls. :) I love Adelyn as a name Julie, and Adelyn Joy would be really cute!
What about "Grace" Is that already one of your girls middle names?
Post a Comment