I have been meaning to update for awhile, but things are a bit crazy around here. I am really lucky if I can get Avery and Anastyn to nap at the same time, but then I just want to sleep, so then I don't get much done. Anastyn is getting up at least once, sometimes twice, to eat at night. She is a good baby and she usually goes right back to sleep, but I am so tired all day. Every day is different, somtimes I can get lots of cleaning done, and other days I look at the clock and it is already 2:00 pm and I haven't gotten anything done. It has been really nice to not have the girls in school right now. I really like having a flexible schedule and not have anywhere that I have to be. I will probably start back to work next week, but the great thing about my job is that I can go in whenever I want to and I leave as soon as my work is done. I only work about 5-6 hours a week so it is easy. And I can take kids with me, so I will be taking the baby.
Can I also say how much I love Aflac and Conseco?? I am so glad that we signed up for that insurance coverage! We received the checks this past week in the mail and we have already spent some of the money. I called the hospital billing office yesterday and they told me that if I pay my bill within 14 days they will give my a 20% discount. That saved me almost $300! We had to splurge just a little bit though. We have been meaning to get a new bed for a while. The one we have is saggy and it is a crappy size. When I worked at RC Willey I bought a floor model "olympic" queen size bed, not a good idea. I have never had bedding that really fits because it is 6 inches wider that a regular queen and you can't buy bedding for them in any store, unless you have bedding custom made which I am too cheap to do. So, as soon as we got home, I got on to Kohl's website and used my 30% off coupon to order new bedding that will fit my new "regular" queen bed. I am so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment