Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Curly Sue





Last week Avery had her 18 month well baby visit to the pediatrician. She weighs 23 pounds which is in the 25%. Her height is in the 75%. She is super healthy and has the personality of 5 toddlers. She never stops moving and is always making us laugh. Her hair is out of control because it is SO curly! She doesn't like to have ponytails in her hair. She will pull them out and eat them if I try to put them in. I love her curls and people actually ask me if I curl her hair everyday. I just think to myself, "What makes you think that I have time to curl her hair like that?" Seriously?!? She is adorable though!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Grant was 22 lbs at his 18 month checkup which put him in the 3%...they must expect boys to be much bigger. She is so darn cute...Love the cute hair, I'm totally jealous.