
I have one of the most amazing friends in the whole world! Unfortunately, she lives in Indiana so I don't get to see her very often. Anya was in town for the last couple weeks which is her last visit to Utah before she gives birth to her little girl in about 8 weeks. We had the chance to get together a few times while she was here. I taught her how to make some hair bows, we went scrapbooking and today we went to The Original Pancake House for breakfast since she is leaving to go back home today. Her hubby Chad was also in town last week and we hung out with them twice so we could play cards just like old times. Of all the times we got together, this is the only time we took a picture! Next time we see them, we hope that it will be in Indiana to see the new baby. I am saving my money!! (Any donations to the cause would be greatly appreciated!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment