We had a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday! Complete with NO PICTURES!! I forgot the camera, oh well! The food was amazing! Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls (I made them this year and after 8 failed attempts, they actually turned out really good!), creamed green beans (my FAVORITE!), and of course lots of pie. mmmmmmmm..... I think I need a repeat.
We also had a Wii bowling tournament. I made it to the final match and lost to my little bro Clayton.
That night we went home and slept for about an hour and a half and then headed out shopping. Yes, we are THOSE people! David secretly loves to go shopping all night long, I only sort of like it. We started at 11:00 pm and finished around 8:00 am. We got a lot done shopping wise, but Saturday we were vegetables. I slept most of the day, David played his PS3 and I am not sure what the older girls were doing, but they ate lots of snack food and made a disaster of their bedroom. It was worth it for all the good deals though!
No comments:
Post a Comment