Cambria and Kate with Abbey
On Veteran's Day we went to Disney On Ice. Abbey was the only child that went with us! We planned on taking Alyssa too, but she wasn't feeling well and decided she wanted to stay home. David's mom came over to watch the little ones, so she was ok to keep Alyssa with her too. It was really strange to only have one of the kids with us, we usually take them places in pairs or all together. It was fun to take Abbey by herself. She wanted to ride Trax to the show and I was totally ok with that since it meant we wouldn't have to find parking downtown. She had a great time other than the fact that we refused to buy her a $10 snow cone! Sorry girly, but that is a bit out of our price range for snow cones!!
2 comments:
I was so glad I happened to pack some trail mix and water bottles in my purse before we left! Otherwise my pregnant self may have given into the outrageously expensive popcorn or snowcones! So ridiculously priced.
Looks like a lot of fun, I bet Abbey was so excited to have one on one with mom and dad! We can't wait until Krysti is a little older to go to Disney on Ice too!
Post a Comment