Friday, 16 December 2011

Our sweeties...


So I have these girls....
And while they are absolutely beautiful, they are
giant turds when it comes to group picture taking.
I took the kids to get some pictures last week.
Now I remember why I NEVER do this!
Anastyn hated the box...
Avery hated the camera...
Alyssa
Abbey
(I am so glad that the photographer caught her "real" smile)
Avery
Anastyn
(How can you not LOVE this face??)
The little ones HAD to sit on the boxes and yes,
Anastyn is holding a cell phone


By far my favorite picture of the whole session!
The individual pictures turned out so great. The ones of all the girls were a disaster. It will be a while before I torture myself and do this again someday...

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I got a good laugh looking at these. Totally can relate...
They are beautiful girls you guys have! Glad you got some good individual shots and the ones all together will be awesome for you guys to laugh about when they are older! :)

mh said...

Avery's hair is so long now! Your girls are beautiful, and they are growing so fast. I loved the pictures. Lucy is hard to photograph, because she never sits still, and she always pulls faces, so we only have 2 to get and still can't get it to work.

mh said...

Avery's hair is so long now! Your girls are beautiful, and they are growing so fast. I loved the pictures. Lucy is hard to photograph, because she never sits still, and she always pulls faces, so we only have 2 to get and still can't get it to work.