
I realize that February is almost over and that I am just barely posting about Christmas, but in the last two months we have had 4 birthdays, Christmas, New Year's, Valentines Day, and a wedding (all of which needs to be blogged about) so needless to say we have been a bit busy. So here are our pictures from Christmas Day. This year we made Christmas pretty low-key. We have most of our birthdays around the holidays, so we don't want to go overboard. Plus I didn't want to go into debt to buy the gifts, so I watched for good sales and started shopping weeks before the holidays. The older girls have been asking for hand-held Nintendos for a couple years and we decided that this year they were ready for them. Avery has been obsessed with Toy Story lately so we got her a Mr. Potato Head set that dress up as Buzz, Woody, and Jessie. Anastyn loves our laptop, so we got her one of her own. David and I mostly got necessities, clothes, socks, things like that. I love the magic of Christmas. It is my favorite holiday and I just love seeing the girls so happy! I makes all the prep work totally worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment