Friday, 30 March 2012

More Christmas!

Abbey
Anastyn

Avery and Abbey
Alyssa and Abbey
Avery and Anastyn
The other day I was deleting pictures on my iPhone (about 100 of them were of Avery's forehead, literally!) and I found a few more pictures from our Christmas celebration with David's dad and step-mom. I forgot to take my camera that day, but I had taken some with my phone that I totally forgot about. The girls were totally spoiled, as always! The older girls got new Monster High dolls, Avery got a new Rapunzel doll and Anastyn got a new "cell" phone. They also got a giant foam puzzle that has all the numbers and letters on it. I thought this gift would be more fun for the little girls, but the older ones have loved finding new things to build with all the pieces.
Every year for Christmas Becky buys all my girls new dresses. I hope this one continues because she always finds such cute dresses and we go through A LOT of dresses around here! The above pictures show just how cute they are! Thanks for an awesome Christmas!

No comments: