Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Alyssa's Turns 11!




Alyssa Faith turned 11 years old in December! Where has the time gone? I can't believe I have a child that old. She is growing up so fast. We have already had a preview of what the teenage emotional years will be like and I am hoping it doesn't get too much worse! She is a really great helper though, and is learning how to become a babysitter. Right now it is a fun thing for her and I know soon she won't want to do it anymore, but she is a great big sister. Because her birthday is so close to Christmas we don't really do anything formal to celebrate, but we did have a cake when we celebrated our Christmas festivities with David's family. My mom made her cake and it turned out so great. Chocolate on chocolate...my favorite! (She liked it too!)

No comments: