





On Monday night Abbey had her end of the year preschool program. It is always a great show! It is so fun to see what the teachers can get the kids to do! Abbey was Cinderella and she was so excited to be a princess. She has been practicing her song for weeks. I really thought when it came down to the program that she would refuse to sing because she hates when we listen to her singing. She always gets really shy and stops, but she surprised us all! She got up there and sang her heart out! It was really cute. She was so excited to wear her new dress. I also made new bows to match her dress and she made sure that I put them both in her hair. We gave her some sunflowers after the show and she was so happy. She tells everyone that they are her flowers.
1 comment:
All 4 of our kids went to Sandra's and you are totally right....I have never seen how they can get those kids to sing and perform...it's amazing and my kids especially, I knew they would be too shy, but like you said...they sang their hearts out...solos too...great pre school
Post a Comment