
I just have to say that I have the best sister in the whole world! I pretty much grew up with all brothers. I wanted a sister so bad that I prayed to have one. Hillary was born when I was 10 1/2 years old. When I was twelve she was two years old and I prayed that Heavenly Father would take her back!! She really made me crazy. I got married when she was 8 years old so we have never really been close until now. She is literally my right hand. Anytime I need help cleaning or a babysitter she is the first person I call and she is always willing to help. (I do pay her, so maybe that is her motivation.) I know I drive her friends crazy because she is always telling them she has to help me or that is busy taking care of her nieces. I can't thank her enough for all she does for me. I know that someday when she has her little family I will pay her back! Thanks Sis- I love you!!
3 comments:
Sisters are the best!!
oh wow, I don't think I would recognize Hilary if I passed her on the street... that is definitely not the little "hil-a-lee jean" that I remember pushing in a stroller!
Oh Sweet Hillary!! Sisters are the best!!
Post a Comment