I have to say that I am one who does not really like being pregnant. I am sure most people know that because I am sure I complain A LOT! (Sorry friends...and family...and strangers in the grocery store.) This pregnancy has actually gone pretty fast and hasn't really been too bad. I haven't been really sick or had too much heartburn. I have been feeling pretty good for the most part until about two weeks ago. I am in constant pain! My lower stomach hurts like crazy. I feel like this baby girl is just going to fall out the front of me. Part of the reason, I am sure, is that my belly grew 3 cm in two weeks. Normally your belly expands just one centimeter a week. I have a feeling this baby is going to be really big. Every time I stand up I have a contraction. I am dilated between a 1-2 and 40% effaced.
I am thinking that my kids are also sick of me being pregnant. Abbey really wants me to lay by her and pick her up and I just tell her I will feel better after the baby is born. My kids have to pick everything up off the floor for me too. I told Alyssa to find Avery's missing shoe the other day and she said, "Mom, it's right there." "Where?" "Right by your foot," she says. Yes, it was right by my foot, but can I see my feet? NO! She just laughs at me. Hopefully our little baby will decide she wants out as much as I want her out and come early, but I am not that lucky. I am going to talk to my doctor next week about inducing a week early, so maybe she will join our family for Mother's day. That would be awesome!!
5 comments:
I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling too well. Please let me know what I can do to help you out. Even if it's just taking the girls to school. :)
It's getting so close Carmen! I am excited for you to be done so you can start feeling better. Hang in there lady!
Oh sweetie, you are one of the most amazing mothers I know. Thinking about all you do everyday makes me admire you even more. Your baby girl is very lucky to have the privelege of being born into such an incredible family. You are so close, hang in there, it will be worth it when you hold your sweet little "A". Let me know what I can do for you, I'd be glad to help with whatever you need, even if it's just a treat. Love ya!!
Honestly I don't think you complain enough! I am serious!!! I think I complained more than you and it doesn't bother me to hear a pregnant woman complain, you have PLENTY to complain about so complain away girlfriend, complain away. Pregnancy rips you up (at least it did me) Also that story about the shoe being by your foot was so funny, I laughed pretty good. Someday you'll find it more amusing, probably when you're not pregnant though.
Every day feels like an eternity at the end, I know! But you are ALMOST done! Yahoo!! Sending prayers your way. Hang in there!
Post a Comment