Tuesday, 17 February 2009







It has been a long week! Poor Avery has had to be tested for Jaundice 4 times since we left the hospital last Tuesday. Her level was high and went up on Sunday, but came back down Monday, so she is getting better and she won't have to go under the lights. She has some good nights and some bad nights and hopefully she will get on a good schedule soon. She is so much fun to have around and obviously the girls love her tons! Abbey had been sick the week before the baby was born, so when we took Avery in for her hospital follow up visit, I also had the doctor check out Abbey. She has a double ear infection! She is starting to get better, but now Alyssa is sick. She was up most of the night coughing last night! I hope she gets better soon, I really don't want the baby to get sick. The girls have been really good helpers and are really gentle with Avery. Three kids is hard, so I am grateful for all the help!



3 comments:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

Oh...your three girls are beautiful!! I brings back some fun memories for me....I hope everybody gets better soon..that stupid bug is everywhere..I seemed to have picked it up myself....we need good weather...as I look at it snowing crazy outside :( anyway, congratulations on your beautiful little family

Amy said...

Congratulations Carmen! Kristin emailed me your blog address and it is so fun to read about your cute family and see pictures. Your girls are so old - well, two of them are (-:

Have Kristin email you my blog address if you want to take a look. We keep it private, or I'd post it here.

Congratulations again!
-Amy Sweat Huish

The Reimers Family said...

Having sick kids is not what you need right after having a baby, you poor thing! Hang in there!