Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Draper Temple

I am really late in posting this, but this is from when we went to the Draper Temple open house in January. This is a picture of all of my siblings and our kids (minus my sister-in-law Ashley and my nephews Chase and William). It was so nice to go as a family to see the temple. The girls thought it was very pretty and they did really good while we were walking through. Abbey was quiet, which surprised me, but we talked to her a lot before we went in and told her she needed to be REALLY reverent! Abbey loved the baptismal font, she almost got right in. She thought it looked like a swimming pool. Alyssa's favorite part was the bride's room. The temple was so beautiful, I loved all the artwork hanging on the walls. The only thing that was not so good was all the stairs! I wished I would have asked for a wheel chair and used the elevator. I was nine months pregnant and I thought I was going to pass out by the time I climed all the stairs. We had a great time and we decided to go out to lunch after at Applebee's. I have an awesome family and I was so happy we did this all together.

2 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

Isn't it gorgeous? I think the font is a hit with the kiddos! I can't believe how big "Cwayton Lewoy" is!!

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness I can't get over how much your girls look like Hillary, and how grown up Hillary is!! My boys did extremely well through the whole tour too which was a huge relief! Such a gorgeous place!!