I took Avery to her 4 month appointment on Monday. Time goes by way too fast when your kids are babies! She is still really small though. At her appointment she only weighed 11 lbs 14 oz. That is the 25th percentile. Her head and her height are in the 50th percentile. I started her on rice cereal about a week ago and she loves it. Hopefully now she will gain a little weight! Alyssa and Abbey love her so much and they can't get enough of her. The first thing they do every morning it come in and say hi to her. They are such good helpers with her. They love to hold her and she loves to smile for them. She really is such a good baby! She only cries when she is hungry. When she has a messy diaper, she doesn't really cry, she just kind of grunts at me so I know that something is bugging her. She is getting really good at sleeping through the night. She usually sleeps from 10:00 until 5:00 or 6:00 in the morning. I am one who really needs my sleep or I am not a happy person, so it is really good for me that she is doing so well.Saturday, 20 June 2009
Avery's 4 month check-up
I took Avery to her 4 month appointment on Monday. Time goes by way too fast when your kids are babies! She is still really small though. At her appointment she only weighed 11 lbs 14 oz. That is the 25th percentile. Her head and her height are in the 50th percentile. I started her on rice cereal about a week ago and she loves it. Hopefully now she will gain a little weight! Alyssa and Abbey love her so much and they can't get enough of her. The first thing they do every morning it come in and say hi to her. They are such good helpers with her. They love to hold her and she loves to smile for them. She really is such a good baby! She only cries when she is hungry. When she has a messy diaper, she doesn't really cry, she just kind of grunts at me so I know that something is bugging her. She is getting really good at sleeping through the night. She usually sleeps from 10:00 until 5:00 or 6:00 in the morning. I am one who really needs my sleep or I am not a happy person, so it is really good for me that she is doing so well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your little girls are all so cute. I love watching your family in church. Abbey is quite the little charmer huh?
Post a Comment