Alyssa and Abbey
William
Abbey, Marlee, William, Ava, Hannah, Alyssa, and ChaseOn Friday, I decided I wanted to go to the Gateway for the Chalk Art Festival. I was really excited to see the artwork, but none of the pictures were done and only a couple of them had been started. I was really bummed because the billboard for the festival says it was Friday and Saturday. I assumed that meant that the art would be on display all day both days. ( David tells me that's what I get for assuming!) My sisters-in-law Ashley and Brooke, my mom, and my cousin Amy and her husband Chad all went with us. We let the kids run through the water for a while and they had so much fun. Everyone had swimsuits except for my girls, so they got wet in their clothes. It was such a fun outing and I had fun taking some cute pictures. These are a few of my favorites. Maybe next year we can go on Saturday and actually get to see the artwork!

Chase
No comments:
Post a Comment