Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Alyssa's first day of school

Alyssa started 2nd grade on Monday. She was so excited to start school. She loves her teacher and she seems to be having a great time so far. Today when I picked her up she told me she had an AMAZING day! I hope this contiues all year!

Abbey will start kindergarten next week. She met her teacher on Monday and she is really excited to meet her "new best friend" at school this year. When we met with her teacher, she told us that where Abbey is now is where she should be by the end of kindergarten. She is a smarty pants! Her teacher told her that she can help her friends in her class so she was really excited about that.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I hope Alyssa is enjoying second grade... it's pretty much my favorite grade :) maybe I'm a little partial since I've been teaching it for 4 years now, but I have taught in every grade at least a little bit, and I *love* second grade!