Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Chuck E Cheese






Grandma Jeri took us to Chuck E Cheese last week and we had so much fun! The girls could play there all day. One funny thing that happened was while we were eating, Chuck E Cheese came out to visit the birthday kids and we noticed Abbey was missing. My mom and I looked all over to try to find her. We asked the employees if they had seen her, and no one knew where she was. I went back over by the tables to see if she was laying in one of the booths, and I saw her under our table. She was hiding from Chuck E Cheese because she was scared of him! It was so funny! She stayed under there until he left. Thanks Mom for the fun day!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That Chuck E Cheese can be pretty scary, LOL! That is too funny!! Cute pics!! Don't you just love grandma's that want to do fun things with their grandkids?!?

The Reimers Family said...

Is that a picture of you an hillary? It can't be because Hillary is just a baby! What a nice grandma!