Sunday, 28 February 2010
Cougar B-Ball
For Valentine's Day this year I bought David tickets to a BYU basketball game. The game took place yesterday and we had a fun time! I have never been to a BYU basketball game before, but they put on quite a show. We had some pretty bad seats, they were way up at the top and I thought I was going to sweat to death that high up in the stadium. David was very sweet though and he bought me ice cream at half-time. The Cougars lost by two points. It was a really good game and it was close the whole time. We were bummed that they didn't win, but it was nice to have a day out with no kids. A couple highlights were that during half-time the Cougarettes performed a dance that was choreographed by Napoleon and Tabitha from "So You Think You Can Dance". Another thing was that while we were walking around the stadium to find the portal for our seats, I almost bumped into Ashleigh and Ryan from the same show! After we passed them, David said to me, "Did you see who that was?" I told him I did and I couldn't believe I almost smashed Ashleigh. I wish I had a camera with me! One more thing was that they announced that Carrie Underwood is going to be performing at the Stadium of Fire this year at BYU. That would be a fun concert to see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment