My Mother's Day was actually really nice. It started out with David and the girls making me a delicious breakfast! And by "delicious" I mean soggy cereal (Honeycomb) and cold toast! YUM! It was actually very sweet of them. They all gave me a card and the girls gave me the traditional "school gifts". I stayed home from church because we found out the day before that Abbey has strep throat and she was still contagious. We went to my Mom's house for dinner, which was yummy and then we played Dr. Mario for about an hour. It was great!
Tomorrow is my big day! I am so glad that it is finally here. We spent the weekend getting things cleaned and ready for AJ to join the family. Today I am packing all the girls' things and getting them ready for their sleepovers. And yes, I kept them home from school. I decided I didn't want to drive today, so my kids are entertaining themselves with Spongebob re-runs. I have everything arranged so hopefully the girls will be okay while I am in the hospital.
5 comments:
Yeah I am so excited she is finally going to be here!! I am out of town right now but I am checking Facebook and blogs for news....and name :)
Good luck, I hope everything goes smoothly!
Hey sweet girl, I'm so excited for you. Please text me and let me know the details....love ya, and I'll be praying for you!
I am so jealous that you are done tomorrow!! I still have 16 weeks.....AAAHHH that's okay! Good luck and I can't wait to meet my new neice!
Good Luck!! I hope all goes well!!! That 9 days went by quick, but I guess what they say about other people's pregnancies they always seem to go faster than yours, I can't wait to find out her name!!
I'm so excited! I can't believe it's the day already! You are such an amazing mom! Wow, four kids, Four adorable girls!
Post a Comment