Friday, 14 May 2010

The long awaited post..






OUR BABY IS HERE!! Baby Anastyn Joy is here and we couldn't be happier! She was born on Tuesday May 11th. She weighed in at 8 lbs and is 18 1/2 inches long. She was born with a head full of dark brown hair, which is a big change for us because our babies are born BALD! She is so stinkin' adorable and the other girls are so sweet with her. They were so excited to finally meet her. Thanks to everyone who helped us out while we were at the hospital. We have the best family! They took such good care of our girls while we were there.
Life has not slowed down at all since Anastyn joined the family. (Why would it??) We found out last Saturday that Abbey has strep. I took her to instacare because she fell at recess and sprained her wrist. While we were there she told the doctor that her throat was sore so they swabbed it. They called me a few days later and told me that the test came back positive. Also, Avery has been acting sick, so David took her to the pediatrician today and she has an ear infection. She threw up yesterday and this morning and hasn't wanted to eat anything. It will be nice to have a long weekend to be able to rest and hopefully get everyone better! I had a 2nd degree tear from giving birth so I have been on pain pills and pretty out of it. David has been amazing! He is so helpful with the girls so that I can get lots of rest. We have a really busy week ahead of us and he is going to be taking care of it all! I have the best husband! And he is pretty lucky to have so many sweet girls to take care of him!

7 comments:

Mindy said...

I like this post! You guys are such a cute family. I like the name you chose too. Funny thing is that I told Joel the name and he said "Like Jennifer Aniston?" I never connected that until he said it. Should I be concerned that Joel is thinking about Jennifer Aniston?

Emily said...

I agree with Mindy! You guys are so cute and I just love your family! Congratulations again! She is so cute!

Staci said...

Oh, She is so cute...congrats Cute Eggers Fam!

Chelsee said...

Congrats!! I love her name and all that hair! Hope everyone gets feeling better.

Krystal said...

I'm so glad she finally made it here and that everyone is (or will soon be) okay... good luck with the recovery... hope the rest of the family gets feeling better soon

The Reimers Family said...

Congrats Carmen, she is so gorgeous!!!

Tiffany said...

Seriously SO CUTE! Congratulations!!