After the parade we took the girls over to Grandma Jeri's house to run through the sprinklers and have a BBQ. It was so nice and relaxing.
On Sunday we celebrated with our friends David and Kristin. We had another BBQ and let the girls play in the water. Between the two of our families we have 6 girls! Kristin is pregnant with a boy right now though so she is breaking our streak. We also did fireworks with them. Abbey always has the funniest reactions to things like that. She would say "Oh that was magical!" and jump up and down.
We watched the Magna fireworks from our car on Saturday night and she would say things like "that one looked like honey pouring out of the jar!" or "that one looked like a person shouting hooray!". She is the queen on adjectives.
5 comments:
Your title picture of the family is SO CUTE! I love the girls` smiles. What an adorable family you have!
So, your daughter has the cutest cheeks in the world. And this is coming from someone who hates babies. :)
looks like it was fun... Your girls are getting so big. And how on earth do you know Kristina? Lol... she is one of my favorite blogger buddies!
Carmen! So I have to admit that I totally blog stalk you! Your girls are just beautiful and you have the cutest little family! Just wanted to say hi and I hope you don't think I'm a creeper for checking up on you sometimes :)
Shayla
Krystal- I don't know Kristina personally, I actually started reading her blog through your. I laugh every Monday morning when I read her new posts.
Shayla- I am totally ok with you checking my blog! You need to add me so I can do the same to you!
carmeggers@yahoo.com
Post a Comment