
I decided that I needed a project, so I thought I would change the girls bathroom. I got the color idea from my cute cousin Cortney's wedding announcement. (I hope she doesn't mind!!) Most of the items in there I was able to reuse. I already had the baskets, so I spray painted them black and glued on the green ribbon. I also had the candles already. I got the cheap-o towels, rugs and shower curtain from Target. The frames were only $6 for a pack of 4 so the whole project only cost me about $45! I thought that was pretty good and I am really happy with how it all turned out. My next goal is to paint my girls bedrooms, my bedroom and my bathroom. We will see if that actually happens!
2 comments:
Looks way cute. Way to go! How do you find the time between four girls, including a newborn? You are amazing!
I love the color choice! You did a great job.
Post a Comment