Monday, 19 July 2010

Girls Night


Over the weekend, David went on a little fishing trip with my dad and brothers. We decided to have a girls night here at home. I knew I had to have all the plans written down on paper, otherwise the girls would put up a fight and want to get to the fun things first.




We had yummy brownie sundaes!
Abbey and Alyssa wanted their fingers painted as well as their toes.
A picture of all our toes.
Avery let me paint hers as well, but she wouldn't hold still long enough to get a picture of it.
Despite a few disagreements, we had a fun night overall. By 9:00 I was exhausted, but the girls still had tons of energy. I went to bed and Abbey was still playing with toys in her room while Alyssa watched a movie in the living room.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Fun, girls night would be pretty lonely at my house...ha ha..

Krystal said...

looks like fun! Every night is girls night at my house with my roommate and friends :) but we don't make schedules or paint our nails... guess I should do that sometime!