David's birthday was on Wednesday the 4th of August, but it seems like we celebrated it for two weeks straight! The first get-together we had was with his mom and brothers the Thursday before. He is a twin and so we had them all over to celebrate early because his twin, Daniel, was going to Disneyland for the week of their birthday. His little brother Justin also has an August birthday so he was part of the celebration as well. Justin is starting school in Las Vegas so he wouldn't be here for us to throw him his own party.
That Sunday we went over to David's dad's house to party with them. We had dinner, played games, and had GIANT cupcakes and ice cream. So yummy!
On Tuesday I surprised him with his gift from me and the girls. He has been wanting a PS3 for a couple months and I just told him that we couldn't afford it. He agreed, so he tried to stop talking about it. I had been planning on getting it for him (thanks to the $200 RC Willey gift card we got when we bought our new bed) for a few weeks. He had no idea that I was getting him one. Hence the reaction in the 2nd photo here. He was shocked and he kept telling me that he couldn't believe I did that for him. (I must be a pretty awesome wife.)
We love you babe!!
No comments:
Post a Comment