
This just happens to be post number 100! These are some pictures from
Anastyn's blessing day. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband who is worthy to bless our beautiful daughters. One thing that my mom pointed out is that he blessed all of our girls that they would be smart and seek knowledge. So far that is true! They are all so smart and we are so proud of them. As for
Anastyn, he blessed her with a desire to be
acquainted with those who have gone before her and learn about her ancestors. It was such a sweet blessing. I wish I had written down what he said, but I was busy wrestling Avery and trying to keep her quiet. We had a lunch with my family and David's family right after. It was such a great day. I went home that night totally happy with how everything went and that almost everyone was able to make it that day. Thanks to all who came and supported us!
No comments:
Post a Comment