


Abbey had her pre-school parade on Wednesday. She refused to sing the songs with her class! She is sitting next to her cousin Hannah who was singing very loud so that is why she is plugging her ears. She sat like that for all three songs.


Then on Friday Alyssa had her parade and class party. I volunteered to help out with the party. She was very excited for me to come. I was in charge of the "Hot Pumpkin" game which is similar to "Hot Potato". By the time I left I realized why I could never teach school! I don't have enough patience for a classroom of first graders.
2 comments:
see, I don't mind a classroom full of second graders all day (and I loved my first graders too), but at the end of the day, I'm grateful to go home to a quiet house and I think "I will never reproduce!" I love being a teacher though. And I love halloween in my classroom!
Cute girls! It looks like yall had a good Halloween!
Post a Comment