



So we have decided it is time to sell our van. It is a 1996 Chrysler Town and Country and it has been a good car for us. We probably sound crazy selling our big car right before we have our third baby, but we have a couple things we would like to pay off, so this is our first step. If you know anyone who is interested, let me know! A few of the details are that it has leather seats, keyless entry, dual sliding doors, power seats/windows, two built in car seats (which really come in handy) and extra cargo room in the back. We are listing it for $2500.00.
1 comment:
how many miles does it have on it? Have you had any problems with it? Trav and I have kind of been talking about getting a minivan...even though I swore I would never drive one. Thanks, Kristin
Post a Comment