

Just in case you are wondering what I look like prego, here is a picture. These were taken at the Dinosaur museum. I am not a fan of prego pictures, but David caught me off guard. I am 27 weeks along, but I must be huge, because my wonderful mother thinks I am big! She has been saying that I am having twins since the beginning of my pregnancy. She still doesn't believe the ultrasound that said there is only one little girl in there!
7 comments:
having been pregnant with twins, you look tiny to me!!!! at 27 weeks, i looked like i was 13 1/2 months pregnant! you look beautiful!
Carmen- you look beautiful!! Really!
I hope I look that gorgeous when I'm pregnant (who am I kidding?! I will never be pregnant... I have 25 kids all day!! And, as my family likes to remind me, I also have no husband) Oh well... more money for me :o)
What a cute, little baby bump! I wish I looked as cute when I am pregnant!
I think you look very cute and I like when people post pergo pics. Gosh sounds like you guys did a lot of cool stuff.
You know, there is something about a pregnant mom ... you are beautiful and look happy .... good luck on this new little girl (looking like a Schroeder kind of family right now...3 girls then 1 boy hmmmmmmmmm you never know........)
I think that you look beautiful! Sorry, I didn't rsvp about the game on Saturday. Hope you guys had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment