Tuesday, 4 November 2008

Trick or Treat


On Halloween night, we went to the trunk or treat at our ward building. I didn't buy enough candy so we ran out in about 20 minutes. We decided to go home and hand out candy there, so we stopped at the grocery store and got some more candy. The girls decided they wanted to trick or treat around our little neighborhood. The girls got so much candy they couldn't hold their buckets anymore. They would walk up to the door to get the candy and then bring it to me to put in their buckets. That night we also had some of our family over to play games. We took a picture of all the grandkids on my side of the family. My niece Marlee was Bo-peep and her little brother William was her sheep. My sister-in-law Ashley made their costumes. They were so cute. Little Chase was a little Tigger.

Marlee, Abbey, Alyssa, Chase, and William

4 comments:

Staci said...

SO Cute! I am so glad I got to see little Chase, what a qt! It is fun to watch your girls grow up, they look so much like you, but I can still a tone a Eggers at the same time.

The Reimers Family said...

Your Bo Peep and sheep should've come trick or treating at our house because that's what Livi and I were!

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

Hey there, our blog is going privite on Wednesday and we would love to add you to our site .. our email address is schrodkids@yahoo.com if you would like to send us your email address...thanks tons

Ang said...

hey, carmen and dave! how are you guys! your family is so cute! hope that all is well with you and your family! -angela (hofheins) thomas