





After the museum, we (David) decided we needed to see Cabela's. My feet were killing me, so I wasn't too excited, but then I remembered that they have yummy fudge! The girls like checking out all of the "stuffed" animals (they thought we would see toys). We also got to see them feed the fish. It is actually a cool place, I found a rocking camp chair where I sat until David was done looking around. We ended up having dinner there. We were very worn out after our long day. On Friday, we spent our day at the Gateway. We went to the Clark Planetarium and checked out all the cool exhibits. We learned lots of cool things about the planets.


We were all hungry by then, so we had lunch at Costa Vida. The final event of the day was to go see High School Musical 3. Alyssa and Abbey have been dying to see it. Abbey fell asleep and missed most of it, but I was okay with that because she is usually very loud at movies and it is hard to keep her quiet. Alyssa really liked it though. We had a great time hanging out together! Most of the time it is just me and the girls because David is so busy, but it was great to have him with us for a fun weekend. I actually have him to thank because he planned most of the weekend. Thanks Dave!
3 comments:
That is a great idea! I think Derick and I should do that soon! It's tricky when your kids are in school- I forget all the time! We need to get together soon!
I love Thanksgiving Point! Carson and I are die hard members.
Thanks for stopping by to explore exhibits at Clark Planetarium. Great pics!
Post a Comment