
I was tagged by my cute sister-in-law Dayna a long time ago, and I am just now getting to it. (I also have another tag hopefully coming soon.)
How I met David
1. Where did you meet? We were in the same ward and lived just down the street from each other. We didn't talk to each other though until he came home from his mission.
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? I have no clue! I do remember thinking he was very good-looking though.
3. Do you remember what he was wearing? The first time we talked was after church on Sunday December 26th, so I know he was wearing church clothes.
4. When was the first time you kissed this person? I think it was on our second date.
5. Where did you go for your first date? We went to Temple Square and then watched Prince of Egypt at his house after. (This was on the same day, December 26th, that we first talked to each other.)
6.How long did you know this person before you became a couple? That's a good question, I had known him for a long time since we were in the same ward. His mom was one of my young women leaders.
7. How did he ask you out? He called my house and my brother didn't think I was home, so he told David I wasn't there. Then he came in my room and said, "Oh you are here." I asked him why and he said that David Eggers called for me. I broke all my rules and called him back immediately but the line was busy. I figured he was already calling someone else to take out so I was kinda bummed. I waited a few minutes and tried again and he answered the phone and asked me if I wanted to go out with him on a double date with his twin brother and his brother's date.
8. Has this person ever proposed to you? Yes, and we have been married for 8 1/2 years.
9. Do you and this person have kids together? Yes, two beautiful girls and one more girl on the way.
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? If you count getting pulled over and getting a ticket, then yes. First for not having my headlights on and second for speeding. I was driving both times.
11. When was the first time you realized you liked this person? On our first date.
12. Do you get along with his family? Yes, he has a great family.
13. Do you trust this person? Yes I do!
14. Do you see him as your partner in the future? Hopefully I am not just the "Starter Wife"! :)
15.What is one thing he does that gets on your nerves? He is going to read this, so there isn't anything!
16.Where do you see each other 15 years from now? Still happily married! By then, our kids might be getting married though, as long as David doesn't buy a gun and scare off all their dates.
17. What causes the most arguments? Our messy house!
18. How long have you been together? 9 years!
19. Are you married? I am pretty sure I established this one!
20. Who do you tag? I tag Julie Coon, Marintha, and MinDee
2 comments:
I still remember when you guys started dating in HS, and your prom picture with him wearing sneakers! Wasn't the whole date just a "safe" date to ease him back into the dating world post-mish? (Maybe I'm remembering wrong!) I can't believe that you will have daughters getting married in 15 years! I'll be lucky to have a kid by then at the rate I'm going!!
PS - remember the 31 flavors list you made in Mrs. Evans' class?! I just saw her last month at the musical. That class was a riot.
It's such a small world! Who would have guessed you and one of the Egger twins would end up married?
Post a Comment