Decorating the Christmas Tree. We decided to put up out little tree this year since our floors weren't finished until 6 days before Christmas.
The finished product.
Christmas with David's dad's family. The girls got these really cute dresses from Grandpa Sam and Grandma Becky.
Abbey and her new activity pen.
Alyssa's Hannah Montana guitar and doll.

The girls with their new twin dog set, with a dog bed, bag, and stroller.
Christmas Eve at our house with David's mom and brothers. This is David, Justin and Daniel. (Joe was in Vegas and couldn't be with us this year, and Dallin hates being in pictures.)
Abbey got a stuffin' factory set (think Build-A-Bear) from Grandma Chrissie.







7 comments:
That was so fun to see bits and pieces of each of the families. I'm glad you made it through Christmas happily!
I agree, tons of fun to see bits and pieces of the families I grew up with. Looks like you had a fun and full Christmas.
What a fun, and busy Christmas. Those aprons are super cute!
So fun! I love seeing what everyone does as traditions for Christmas! Oh, and I am so glad your floors are finished!
ok, first... I don't think I even recognize all your brothers in that picture...goodness, it's been years! Second, the apron you got it so so cute!! Your girls' dresses are cute too! Good luck this last month with the pregnancy!
I love seeing Christmas pictures. I think it's so cute that your girls have matching dresses. You have the cutest kids, although I think I have some competition with Abbey because she is so cute with Joel and I just can't compete with that. LOL
Friend! You are so close! I am so excited for you, and all the ladies around here. And believe it or not, a little jealous. Time FLIES! If you need ANY help, please tell me. SERIOUSLY!! You're family is so cute! Later!
Post a Comment