I don't mean to keep posting about Abbey's teeth, but I have a funny story. Abbey and I were getting ready to leave the house this afternoon to take David some lunch and she was playing with a little plastic ball that you have to blow up. She was pulling out the tab/plug thing with her teeth and her other bottom tooth flew out of her mouth! That wasn't really the funny part though, she started crying really hard because she thought she broke the ball! She was more concerned about the ball than she was that her mouth was bleeding! So that is two teeth in one week! She lost the last tooth even though it was in a baggie so this one for sure will get left for the tooth fairy.
Also, I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and after I was checked the doctor told me that the baby is still really high and I am not dilated. Not the news I wanted to hear, only because I have big babies and I am really nervous about tearing (again). And I have my mother's genes and she never went into labor on her own and her kids were all two weeks late! They are still planning on inducing me on the 8th, so I am really looking forward to that day!
3 comments:
love the tooth stories.....LOL...and good luck with this new little girl...not much longer now (though I remember these are the longest days of the entire pregnancy!! I, like your mom, went over 2wks too)
Good Luck! I LOVE being pregnant until the last month... Way too uncomfortable! And holy crap Alyssa looks exactly like Hillary! How old is Abby? Super cute girls Carmen!
Carmen! Almost there! (Unless you've already delivered and I haven't heard!) I'm glad your induction date is almost here! Good luck with your labor and delivery! Jen
Post a Comment