I am working on our holiday posts (which are taking me forever), but I thought I would update you all on how things are going. I have one more month left of this pregnancy and I can't wait to be done! I have had really bad back pain and a wierd nerve pain on my belly that won't go away. If my doctor induces me when she said she would, then one month from today Baby Liv will join the family on the outside of me! I can't wait.
We finally bought her a carseat, but we still haven't set up the crib or anything else. I will probably do all that after she is born. I just don't have the energy right now. We are also looking at getting bunkbeds for the girls and moving them into a different bedroom. We have a lot to do! The girls are very excited for the baby though which is great. I think I will have two really good helpers. David is also starting the next semester next week, so he will be really busy too. I am glad that the girls are back in school too, it was a nice break, but I am ready for my break!
5 comments:
yeah!! One more month for you!! Lucky ducky :)
I hope it flies by for you!
I'm so jealous.....at least I'll be following shortly.
Wow one more month that is exciting!
You can do it carmen! I can't wait to see her! Take it easy girl, just a little more time!
Post a Comment