Friday, 10 April 2009

Flying kites!





I know I am on blog overload, but I wanted to add one more. Yesterday David had softball practice and he thought it would be fun for us to fly kites while he practiced. The girls were so excited to finally use their kites. There wasn't much wind, but just enough to get them up in the air. We had such a fun time! Abbey kept saying, "I need to make my string longer so my kite can reach heaven!" It was so cute. Alyssa was funny too, she would run with her kite and then she would just fall down on the ground and laugh. I could tell she was having a great time. Abbey's kite got stuck in a tree so David had to leave his practice to come save the day. I tried to get it down myself, but he had to climb the tree in order to get it untangled. After about 15 minutes, he finally got it down and Abbey was happy again. She had been crying the whole time thinking we were going to have to just leave it there. Thanks Daddy for saving the day!




No comments: