Tuesday, 21 October 2008
Date Night!!
On Saturday night David and I were able to go on a date! We went on a double date with our good friends Chad and Anya. They are the couple we "date". We decided to go to the Gateway for dinner and a movie. Chad and Anya were going to be a few minutes late, so we walked around a little. We went past the arcade and decided to play air hockey while we waited. David won, but I still had a good time. I love that game. We went to Rumbi for dinner and then we went to see Eagle Eye. The movie was really intense and we loved it. It was so nice to get a night out. When the movie was over, David and I decided we weren't ready to go home yet, so we went and had a Frosty at Wendy's. I also have to thank David's mom for babysitting! She comes to our house and it is awesome because we don't have to worry about picking the girls up while they are sleeping. It is so convenient for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Carmen-
So jealous!! Don't remember the last time we saw a movie in a theater...think it was Harry Potter 5! Good for you guys!
Carmen I am so happy you have a blog now!
Hey Carmen, I just found your blog! So cute!
Post a Comment