Tuesday, 7 October 2008

My Girls

I love this picture of the girls. They found the "All-a-dollar" reading glasses at Grandma's house. Alyssa is 6 years old and is in 1st grade. She loves school and loves to learn. She is just like her dad. She loves to make new friends.
Abbey is my crazy child. She has a darling personality, so she gets away with murder! She is 4 years old and is in preschool. She loves to read and is learning so fast. Baby girl number three is still "baking" and will be here in February. Her name will most likely be Alivia. I never planned to have all my kids names start with the same letter, but it just happened that way. Alyssa and Abbey are very excited for the new baby. I know they will be such good helpers. They are always talking to the baby and giving her hugs and kisses. It is really cute. They know that the baby has ears and that she can hear everything they say.

8 comments:

TheRogersInUtah said...

Glad to have you in the blogging community! It is soo much fun.

Andrea said...

now I can add you to the ones I like to stalk! Keep it comin!

Salazar Family said...

Yeah, good job on the blog! Welcome to the blogging world!

Krystal said...

welcome to blogging! Your girls are so cute... and I must say, you look just like your mom in that picture! So so cute!!

Scott and Mary said...

HI Carmen, I found you on facebook, and I saw you have a blog! I loved seeing your girls they are getting so big...Hope you are doing great!

Maryann

Bryan and Dayna said...

You finally gave in!! Good for you :)

The Reimers Family said...

Hey, Carmen! Your girls are so sweet, and congrats on baby #3. I think naming all your girls with "A" is a fabulous idea!

BrittneyandDoug said...

How cute are they Carmen! Congrats on another girl. It is good to see you in the blogging world!