
I want to thank David for being such a good daddy! He is very busy with work and school, but he makes sure to take time to play with the girls. They love to wrestle and "tackle" him. He also takes them on "daddy-daughter dates", (which gives mom a nice break). They love to spend time with him and they are always so excited to tell me all the fun things they did. He took them to the Hannah Montana 3-D movie while I was throwing a baby shower for a friend. I told them I wouldn't take them because it was so expensive, but he gave in. We have always wanted a son, but he is so good with the girls you would think he was born to have all girls! He loves his girls very much and his is so good to them. Thanks David for all you do for us! We love you!
1 comment:
What a great Dad! Good Job David on making Carmen Happy! You are fantastic!! WE miss you guys! hope all is well
Post a Comment