
So last weekend we had our "Women's Retreat"! I look forward to this every time we have it. It is for all the females in my mom's family over the age of 12 (so no kids allowed!) and we stay the night at a hotel in Park City. This year we stayed at the Best Western Landmark Inn that is just around the corner from the outlets. We all went to dinner at the Baja Cantina, which is really yummy Mexican food. After our fabulous dinner we went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to get some dessert. We then headed to our suite at the hotel. The room was so nice! It had a full kitchen and living room, so there was plenty of room for all 18 of us. We laughed and ate munchies until 1:00 am. It was so fun! We then got some much needed sleep, so we would be well rested for our shopping the next day. We got up for breakfast (which wasn't very good!) and got ready to go. I wanted to start my Christmas shopping early, so I took my cash limit and spent all but $3.00! We got some great deals. After shopping for 4 hours, I was exhausted and in a ton of pain! We had lunch at Ruby Tuesday's and we headed home. It was a great weekend and I was so excited to come back to my little family. The girls had a great time with Dad. They always have a "party" when I am gone, so it gives the girls something to look forward to.Later that night, we were invited to my brother Bryan's ward for their trunk-or-treat. Bryan's father-in-law was doing a magic show so the girls really wanted to go. And of course any excuse they get to put on their Halloween costumes! Alyssa is Hannah Montana and Abbey is Gabriella from High School Musical. While I was getting the girls ready, I was putting on their wigs. Abbey was crying the whole time because her wig is more like an afro! She kept saying that everyone would laugh at her. I finally had to get her away from any mirrors so she couldn't see herself. On the other hand, Alyssa wishes she could be blonde all the time!

3 comments:
that sounds like a fun weekend! I am jealous!
sounds like a blast! I wish our family did something like that! To bad we live so far apart otherwise we could do it on the maples side! well miss you tons hope you are feeling well!
Love ya
MinDee
That sounds so fun. Say Hi to your Mom for me.
Post a Comment