Friday, 10 October 2008

You know the feeling when....

Ok, so you know the feeling that someone is staring at you? Well last night I was sleeping peacefully and I opened my eyes to find David staring at me! (He was up till 2:00 am doing homework.) I was totally freaked out! I finally slowed my heart rate back down and was almost asleep, when I had the feeling again. I opened my eyes and Abbey was standing next to my bed staring at me! I jumped again. She was crying because she wanted to dream about having "pink wings" and it wasn't happening. I let her lay by me for a few minutes, but I couldn't sleep, so I took her back to her room. By then I was hungry (thank you baby) so I ate a bowl of cereal and went back to bed. I was almost asleep when I had the feeling one more time. It was Abbey again! She was scared of her closet. I was so tired, I just told her to get a pillow and blanket and sleep on my floor. Needless to say, I am very tired today!

5 comments:

Bryan and Dayna said...

That is funny!! I'm sorry you didn't get any sleep but me and bry both laught when we saw that abbey wanted to dream of pink wings!! funny!

Geoff and MinDee said...

Hey Cuz! I am so glad you are blogging now! I just love it and now I can keep up with your fam. I love you and miss you too!

The Reimers Family said...

It is so frustrating when you can't get those wing dreams to go your way! I hope you sleep better!

Staci said...

He cute Eggers Family, I am so glad that I found you. It is fun to Watch old friends new family grow up.

mh said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! thanks for inviting me! Congrats on another girl! That is so cute she wanted to dream about pink wings!
Marintha